Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born||31 January 1961|
|Occupation||IT Manager, Genealogist, Historian|
Passionate about genealogy, he has specialised in the ancestry of early Middle Ages people and earlier. His work is much quoted by genealogists searching for the elusive Descent from antiquity (DFA).
He is the major authority in his area of expertise, and as so is recognized by practically all genealogists. His work has inspired other researchers.
These are originally published in French, although some English translations have been produced, and include:
- Les ancêtres de Charlemagne, 1989
- Nos ancêtres de l'Antiquité, 1991
- Christian Settipani, La préhistoire des Capétiens, 1993
- Continuité gentilice et continuité sénatoriale dans les familles sénatoriales romaines à l'époque impériale, 2000
- Onomastique et Parenté dans l'Occident médiéval, 2000, en collaboration avec K.S.B. Keats-Rohan
- La noblesse du Midi Carolingien, 2004
- Continuité des élites à Byzance durante les siècles obscurs. Les princes caucasiens et l'Empire du VIe au IXe siècle, 2006
|This French business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Christian Settipani. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|