Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyChristine Friederike von Württemberg-Stuttgart was born 28 February 1644 in Stuttgart to Eberhard III. von Württemberg-Stuttgart (1614-1674) and Anna Dorothea zu Salm-Kyrburg (1614-1655) and died 30 October 1674 in Stuttgart of unspecified causes. She married Albrecht Ernst I. zu Oettingen-Oettingen (1642-1683) 28 May 1665 in Stuttgart. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Poland, Austria, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Italy, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Christine Friederike von Württemberg-Stuttgart (1644-1674) and Albrecht Ernst I. zu Oettingen-Oettingen (1642-1683)
- Agnes zu Wied (1520-1588)
- Anna von Mecklenburg (1485-1525)
- Christine von Sachsen (1505-1549)
- Elisabeth von Nassau-Dillenburg (1488-1559)
- Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561)
- Georg I. von Hohenlohe-Waldenburg (1488-1551)
- Johann III. zu Wied (c1475-1533)
- Otto zu Solms-Laubach (1496-1522)
- Philipp I. von Hessen (1504-1567)