Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyChristine Magdalene von Pfalz-Zweibrücken-Kleeburg was born 27 May 1616 in Nyköping to Johann Kasimir von Pfalz-Zweibrücken-Kleeburg (1589-1652) and Katarina of Sweden (1584-1638) and died 14 August 1662 in Schloß Karlsburg of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich VI. von Baden-Durlach (1617-1677) 10 December 1642 in Stockholm. Notable ancestors include Gustav I of Sweden (1496-1560), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Sweden, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Switzerland, Lithuania, Italy, Belarus, Bohemia, Russia, Ukraine, Byzantium, Portugal, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Christine Magdalene von Pfalz-Zweibrücken-Kleeburg (1616-1662) and Friedrich VI. von Baden-Durlach (1617-1677)
- Alexander von Pfalz-Zweibrücken und Veldenz (1462-1514)
- Anna von Mecklenburg (1485-1525)
- Barbara of Poland (1478-1534)
- Christine von Sachsen (1505-1549)
- Georg der Bärtige von Sachsen (1471-1539)
- Margareta von Hohenlohe-Neuenstein (1480-1522)
- Philipp I. von Hessen (1504-1567)
- Wilhelm II. von Hessen (1469-1509)