BiographyChristof von Württemberg was born 12 May 1515 in Urach to Ulrich von Württemberg (1487-1550) and Sabine von Bayern (1492-1564) and died 28 December 1568 in Stuttgart of unspecified causes. He married Anna Marie von Brandenburg-Ansbach (1526-1589) 17 March 1544 JL in Ansbach. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Germany, Austria, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Lithuania, Italy, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Portugal, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, England, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden, the United States.
Common ancestors of Christof von Württemberg (1515-1568) and Anna Marie von Brandenburg-Ansbach (1526-1589)
- Albrecht IV. von Habsburg (1377-1404)
- Cymburgis of Mazovia (c1394-1429)
- Ernst von Habsburg (1377-1424)
- Frederick II. von Bayern-Landshut (1339-1393)
- Joanna Sophia von Wittelsbach (c1373-1410)
- Maddalena Visconti (c1366-1404)