Christopher Lancaster of Paythorne and Windy Pike, baptised 27 March 1707. His father was William Lancaster (1660-1729).
Christopher of Windipike buried at Gisburn 10 November 1793.
Married Agnes Dodgson on 7 June 1731 at St. Mary's Gisburn. She was baptised St. Mary's Gisburn on 7 June 1705, the daughter of Robert Dodgson and Agnes Brown. She was buried on 18 March 1787 at Gisburn
- Ellena Lancaster, baptised 2 September 1731 and is probably the Ellen who died 1733
- Ellen, Lancaster, baptised 1 Feb 1733/34. She married Henry Hall on 2 January 1759 at St. Mary's Gisburn and was buried 26 May 1785.
- William Lancaster of Ellenthorp and Windy Pike, born 20 Feb, baptised 6 March 1734/35 and died Windy Pike, buried 5 June 1814 at St. Mary's Gisburn. Will dated 1 March 1815 mentions “sons Christopher Lancaster William Lancaster, Tempest Lancaster and my two daughters Milisent Hewit now the wife of Henry Hewit and Agnes Dean the wife of Henry Dean”. By 1841 there were no Lancasters in Windy Pike or Ellinthorp.
- Married Millicent Slinger (1747-1814) on 19 Feb 1775 at Gisburn. He was a farmer and Millicent Slinger a Spinster. Witn: Wm Varley & Mary Dean. Millicent was the daughter of Tempest Slinger and perhaps Anne Fotherill (Fothergill) and was born at Slaidburn, buried 5 June 1814 aged 67.
- Thomas Lancaster of Moorhouse, baptised 30 June 1737 and buried 19 November 1803 at Gisburn when described as of Moor House.
- Married Elizabeth Charnley aged 21 when he was 25 years old and a farmer of Gisburn on 23 May 1765. Buried at Gisburn as Eliz, wife of Thos of Moor-house, 7 July 1790. Ian Metcalfe informs me that she was born 21 Dec 1743 and bapt. 11 May 1746 in Mitton, Waddington. And that her parents were Robert Charnley and Mary Lonsdale, who had married 30 July 1732 in Waddington.
- Christopher Lancaster (c1739-1805) of Paythorne, baptised 11 October 1739 and died at Paythorne buried 24 Nov 1805
- Married Elizabeth Wilkinson (1748-1828) married on 27 Apr 1780 at Gisburn, buried St Mary’s Gisburn 19 Sept. 1828 age 80 yrs. He was a Husbandman aged 30, Elizabeth a spinster aged 30, by Licence, itpo Will Varley, Thomas Lancaster & John Standing. The age given at marriage would indicate birth about 1750.
- Mary Lancaster, baptised 5 November 1746, and married John Petty of Kirkby Malhamdale 5 Jan 1774. Her brother’s 1788 will shows that she later married William Clough.