Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Christopher Wheeler (c1816-1887)
Christopher is believed to have resided with his parents in the 1820 census of Green Township, Harrison County, Ohio. A reconstruction of the household is as follows:
- Mordecai Wheeler, head, 30, MD
- Keziah Murray (Gill) Wheeler, wife, 25, MD
- Christopher Wheeler, son, 4, MD
- Rezin Wheeler, son, 2, MD
- ?, male, 10-16
Christopher is believed to have resided with his parents in the 1830 census of German Township, Harrison County, Ohio. A reconstruction of the household is as follows:
- Mordecai Wheeler II, head, 40, MD
- Keziah Murray (Gill) Wheeler, wife, 35, MD
- Christopher Wheeler, son, 14, MD
- Rezin Wheeler, son, 12, MD
- Mary Ann Wheeler, daughter, 9, OH
- Malinda Wheeler, daughter, 6, OH
- Mordecai Wheeler III, son, 5, OH
- ? Wheeler, son, 0-5, OH
- Keziah Wheeler, daughter, 2, OH
- Nancy Wheeler, daughter, 0, OH
Christopher married Rebecca Arnold (c1815-1896) April 13, 1837 in Harrison County, Ohio.
Children by Rebecca ArnoldEdit
- Male child born between 1837 and 1840, died prior to 1850
- Mary Jane Wheeler (c1839-aft1870)
- William Wheeler (c1841-?)
- John H. Wheeler (c1843-?)
- Elizabeth Ann Wheeler (c1844-?)
- Ruben Wheeler (c1847-?)
- Benjamin Wheeler (c1849-?)
- Samuel C. Wheeler (c1856-?)
- Eliza Ellen Wheeler (c1858-?)
Christopher died in 1887.