Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Circle Hill Cemetery, Pleasant Township, Steuben County, Indiana, USA
- General View of Cemetery
Grave 1, family plot marker inscribed: Crain
Grave 2, two names on one marker, common inscription: Zimmer
- Grave 2a - Oscar P. Zimmer, Born May 18, 1868, Died Sept. 21, 1910
- Grave 2b - Henrietta, his wife, Aug. 1, 1871 - Dec. 25, 1913
Grave 3 - 1861, Roy Kemp, 1901
Grave 4 - Isabella Alice Woodhull, 1863 - 1936
Grave 5 - Elizabeth J. Hubbard, 18?8 - 1914
Grave 6 - Mary Applegate Cook, 1908 - 1972
Grave 7 - Harry A. Cook, 1912 - 1984
Grave 8, two names on one marker, common inscription: Gillies
- Grave 8a - John Gillies, Died at Andersonville, Aug. 2? 18?, Aged 48 years ?
- Grave 8b - Mary Blair, his wife, Died in Angola, Sep. 27, 1896, Aged 75 years
Grave 9, two names on one marker, common inscription: Gillis
- Grave 9a - Mary Gillis, 1845 - 1914
- Grave 9b - Agnes J., 1850 - 1911
Grave 10, two names on one marker, common inscription: Kratz
- Grave 10a - John E., July 27, 1865 - June 4, 1931
- Grave 10b - Erdine L., Oct. 19, 1871 - Jan. 20, 1950
Grave 11, two names on one marker, common inscription: Miles
- Grave 11a - Glenn T., 1896 - 1978
- Grave 11b - Ruth Cook, 1903 - 1992
Grave 12, two names on one marker, common inscription: Merriman
- Grave 12a - Frank J., 1859 - 1928
- Grave 12b - M. Ellen, 1866 - 1956
- Details beyond simple text not as appears on original; comments appear in brackets: [ ]; "?" substituted for unknown letter(s)/word(s)/line(s); not all graves transcribed or photographed; grave numbers for the convenience of the transcriber and photographer only; photographs taken 15 September 2001; transcription compiled from photographs.