BiographyClara Baker was born 11 October 1852 in Dempsey Island, New South Wales, Australia to William Baker (1822-1907) and Julia Ann Scanlin (c1824-1885) and died 6 May 1908 in Grafton, New South Wales, Australia of unspecified causes. She married Joseph Geary (1844-1927) 1871 in Grafton, New South Wales, Australia. Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, Ireland.
GEARY.—In affectionate remembrance of my dear mother, who departed this life May 6th, 1908. Aged 55 years.
- We think of thee in sadness
- And weep when no one hears,
- Remembering the gladness
- Of bygone happy years.
- Our mother, so gentle, so fond and true,
- Our tears starts afresh in remembrance of you,
- How hard was the blow that compelled us to part
- From a loved one so near and dear to our heart. .
Inserted by her loving son and daughter-in-law, W. A. and B. Geary.
GEARY.—To the memory of our dear mother, who departed this life May 6th, 1908.
- Gone, but not fotgotten.
Inserted by her family.