Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Curtis or Curtiss may refer to:
- Curtis (surname), a surname
- Curtis (given name), a given name
- Curtis (comic strip), an American comic strip syndicated by King Features, created and illustrated by Ray Billingsley
- Curtis Cup, Anglo-American golf trophy, the best known team trophy for women amateur golfers
- Curtis, Galicia, municipality in the Province of A Coruña, in the autonomous community of Galicia
- United States
- Curtis, Florida, an unincorporated community in Gilchrist County, Florida
- Curtis, Nebraska, city in Frontier County, Nebraska
- Curtis, Michigan, unincorporated village in Portage Township, Mackinac County, Michigan
- Curtis Township, Michigan, civil township of Alcona County, Michigan
- Curtis (crater), formerly designated "Picard Z", a tiny lunar crater that lies in the western Mare Crisium
- Curtis CEM, producer of analog chips used in many synthesizers
- Curtis Magazines, a short-lived imprint of Marvel Comics
- Curtis Publishing Company, American publishing house which flourished in the early 20th Century
- Curtiss-Wright, American manufacturer of aviation components, formerly a leading aircraft manufacturer
- Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company, former American aircraft manufacturer, among the companies that in 1929 merged to form Curtiss-Wright
- Curtiss Candy Company, former American candy company, purchased by Nestlé in 1990
- Curtis (Curtis Mayfield album), 1970 album by American soul/funk artist Curtis Mayfield, his debut album
- Curtis (50 Cent album), 2007 album by American rapper 50 Cent, his third
- Curtis Institute of Music, an American conservatory located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Curtis (disambiguation). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|