Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|View category for people with the Dauksha surname|
|Meaning:||The Dauksha surname is the English transliteration of Lithuanian Daukša.|
Individuals with that surname but no separate pageEdit
- Daukša (surname) (standard Lithuanian form)
- Dauksha (surname) (common transliteration of Lithuanian Daukša into an unmodified Latin alphabet, using Lithuanian-English transliteration rules)
- Dauksza (surname) (common transliteration of Lithuanian Daukša into an unmodified Latin alphabet, using Lithuanian-Polish transliteration rules)
- Douse (surname) (American simplification of Dauksha originating in Pennsylvania)
- Daukshaw (surname) (variant American transliteration of Lithuanian Daukša originating in Pennsylvania)