Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
David Alexander Piatt (1870-1939) Weaver at Blanket Mill (b. December 11, 1870, Westbrookville, Mamakating Township, Sullivan County, New York, 12785, USA - d. June 17, 1939, Westbrookville, Mamakating Township, Sullivan County, New York, 12785, USA)
His siblings include:
- John F. Piatt (1860-?) who married Marietta Clark
- Mary A. Piatt (1861-?)
- Silas M. Piatt (1862-?)
- William H. Piatt (1864-?)
William Lewis Piatt later married Phoebe Hubbard (1853-1910) and had the following children, which were David's half siblings:
- Nora Belle Piatt (1874-1955) who married Herman Conklin and later married Algernon E. Skinner (1867-1943)
- George Piatt (c1880-?)
- Clarence Piatt (c1880-?)
- Margaret Piatt (1879-1952) aka Mae Piatt, who married William Nathan McDowell (1882-1966) aka Bill McDowell
- Bertha Piatt (1891-?) who married Floyd W. Griffin (1875-?)
David Alexander Piatt married Mary Estella Culver (1873-1913) on November 20, 1893 and they had the following children:
- Ellsworth Piatt (1894-1980) who married Clara Alvira Page (1906-1944)
- Marion May Piatt (1896-1978) who married Millard Elisha Piatt (1892-1973)
- Gladys Irene Piatt (1899- ) who married Millard DeGroat (1896-1981)
- Franklin Harrison Piatt (1902-1966) who married Elizabeth Oakes (1905-1994)
- Lloyd Piatt (1905-1972)
In 1913 Mary died and in 1920 now a widower, David was living on Mountain Road in Westbrookville with his son Lloyd.
David died in 1939 and is buried in Westbrookville Cemetery.