Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Male
- Born: Bef Sep 8, 1839 at Mayfield, Sussex, England, United Kingdom
- Died: Aft Month Day, 1901 probably at England at years
- Interment: at
- Sibling: David Duplock (Bef 1839-Aft 1901)
- Child: Richard Duplock (1861-Aft 1884)
- Child: Arthur Duplock (1867-?)
- Child: Arthur Duplock (Abt 1867-Aft 1881)
- Child: Esther Elizabeth Duplock Cramp (Abt 1869-Aft 1881)
- Child: George Duplock (Abt 1873-Aft 1881)
- Child: William Duplock (Aft 1875-Aft 1881)
- Child: Frederick Duplock (Abt 1879-Aft 1881)
- Child: Rose Duplock (1883-?)
- Child: Anna Duplock (1885-?)
(Research):Terry Duplock <email@example.com>
I am researching my family and I came across David Duplock in your family line. I have a David Duplock born 1839 in Mayfield, St. Dunstan Parish Church. Married Sarah Weeks on 30 March 1861 in same church. Children were:
Richard - direct ancestor.
Did you come across this one in your research and, if so, any link?
Location:probably at England
- RG 11 0650/104 1881 Census Returns - UK 3 Apr 1881
- Uckfield 2b/167 Multiple FreeBMD Database http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/
- Mandy Willard
- Marion B Harper Cramp(e) One Name Association CD Rom Created in April 2002