Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deborah Stutchey Underwood (1816 - 1892) was a tailoress born in Suffolk who lived in London.
Deborah Stutchey Underwood was christened on 12 or 14 August 1816 in Polstead, Suffolk. Her parents were Simon Underwood and Deborah Stow. Her siblings were:
- Mary Stutchey Underwood (1813)
- William Stutchey Underwood (born 1814), a journeyman tailor
- George Stutchey Underwood (1818-1896), a wheelwright
- Thomas Stutchey Underwood (1820)
- Linda Loy Underwood (1822)
- Hannah Stutchey Underwood (1822)
- Elizabeth Stutchey Underwood (1827)
Deborah married in 1834 to William Bartlom (1809-1881). They had the following children:
- William Barnard Boreham (1837-1903)
- Abraham Borham (born about 1841)
- Georgiana Harriet Borham (born 1844) married John Parlby (1842-1919)
- Alice Kate Borham (born 1847) married William Alexander Jackson (1849-1934)
- Maria Jessy Jannette Borham (born 1851)
- Laura Maud Alberta Borham (born 1857) married Alfred Mullins (born about 1856)
Deborah died in 1892 aged seventy-six.