Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Demiko Dzyban (c1882-aft1930), a.k.a. Danny Dzyban
Demiko was born February 6, 1884, in Poland. Immigration records indicate that his home in Poland was Zdynia, in Galicia. Demiko is believed to have been the son of Piotr Dzyban (c1860-aft1894).
Demiko immigrated on 30 Dec 1902 to the United States. His passenger information transcribed on EllisIsland.org is as follows:
- First Name: Domko
- Last Name: Dsyban
- Ethnicity: Hungarian, Slovenian
- Last Place of Residence:
- Date of Arrival: Dec 30, 1902
- Age at Arrival: 18y Gender: M Marital Status: S
- Ship of Travel: Belgravia
- Port of Departure: Hamburg
- Manifest Line Number: 0018
Demiko appeared on the census of 1910 in the household of Kerry Kopcza (?-?) at Essex Street, Jersey City, Hudson, NJ, USA.
Demiko Passed through Ellis Island on 10 Jul 1911 for a second time. He must have made a trip back to Poland, perhaps to marry. His passenger information transcribed on EllisIsland.org is as follows:
- First Name: Demko
- Last Name: Dzyban
- Ethnicity: Austria, Russian
- Last Place of Residence: Zdynia, Austria
- Date of Arrival: Jul 10, 1911
- Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: M Marital Status: M
- Ship of Travel: Lapland
- Port of Departure: Antwerp
- Manifest Line Number: 0003
Marriage to Julia LiszinskiEdit
Children by Julia LiszinskiEdit
- Marya Dzyban (c1911-aft1930)
- Anna Dzyban (1912-aft1930)
- Peter Dzyban (1915-aft1930)
- Helen Dzyban (c1920-aft1930)
- Mike Dzyban (c1923-aft1930)
Residence in 1912Edit
He lived in 1912 at Walnut Street, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA.
He appeared on the census of 1920 at Hillsborough Twp., Somerset, NJ, USA.
He appeared on the census of 1930 at Manville, Somerset, NJ, USA. He died after 1930.