Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Most genealogists are concerned first and foremost with ancestral genealogy — that is, with identifying each of their ancestors backwards through successive prior generations. Many genealogists are also interested in the reverse — that is, descendant genealogy, in which they attempt to trace the descendants of a given ancestor. The following special projects are concerned with tracing descendants of specific individuals or couples:
- Project Charlemagne - thousands of descendants have Familypedia pages
- John Walker and Jane McKnight of Wigton Scotland
- William Cowan (1750-1809) and Jane Walker (1755-1806) of Blount County, Tennessee
- Family History of the Matthias Brimberry and Mary Anderson Families
- Nathan Bradley (1631-1701) and Mary Evans (1640-1711) of Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Warenne Family Ancestry - despite its name
The above links will take you either to the common ancestor, or to a portal page for the special project in question.