Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Donboli (also Doonboli) was a tribal group that mainly inhabited the West Azarbaijan Province of Iran.  The tribe was founded in the 7th Century. They ruled part of Azerbaijan in 18th century, mainly in city of Khoy and also Tabriz (Capital of Azerbaijan):
1763 - 1786 Ahmad Khan Donboli
1786 - 1797 Jafar Qoli Khan Donboli
1797 - 1813 Hossein Qoil Khan Donboli
1747 - 1784 Najafqoli Khan I (ruler from 1731)
1784 - 1786 Najafqoli Khan II
1786 - 1797 Donboli
1797 - 1802 Jafar Qoli Khan Donboli
- M.-J. Rǖbayānī, “Emārat wa farmān-ravaʾī-e Donbolīān dar Tabrīz wa manāṭeq-e arbaʿa,” in Majmūʿa-ye soḵan-rānīhā-ye šešomīn kongera-ye taḥqīqāt-e īrānī II, Tabrīz, 1357 Š./1978, pp. 352–77.
- ʿAbd-al-ʿAzīz Jawāher-al-Kalām “Omarā-ye Danābela dar Ḵoy wa Āḏarbāyjān,” in Āṯār al-Šīʿa al-emāmīya, Tehrān, 1307 Š./1928, pp. 205–17.
- ʿAbd-al-Razzāq Beg Donbolī, Tajrebat al-aḥrār wa taslīat al-abrār, 2 vols., Tabrīz,ed. Ḥ. Qāżī Ṭabāṭabāʾī, 1349-50 Š./1970-71.
- J. R. Perry, Karim Khan Zand, Chicago, 1979.
- E. Pakravan, Abbas Mirza. Un prince réformateur, Tehran, 1337 Š./1958.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Donboli. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|