Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyDorothea Maria von Anhalt was born 2 July 1574 in Dessau, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany to Joachim Ernst von Anhalt-Dessau (1536-1586) and Eleonore von Württemberg (1552-1618) and died 18 July 1617 in Weimar, Thuringia, Germany of injuries sustained while riding a horse. She married Johann von Sachsen-Weimar (1570-1605) 7 January 1593 in Altenburg, Thuringia, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Poland, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belgium, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Portugal, the Netherlands, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Dorothea Maria von Anhalt (1574-1617) and Johann von Sachsen-Weimar (1570-1605)
- Albrecht III. Achilles von Brandenburg (1414-1486)
- Albrecht III. von Bayern-München (1401-1460)
- Albrecht IV. von Bayern (1447-1508)
- Anna von Braunschweig-Grubenhagen (c1414-1474)
- Anna von Sachsen (1437-1512)
- Casimir IV of Poland (1427-1492)
- Elisabeth von Bayern-München (1443-1484)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1436-1505)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1437-1505)
- Ernst von Sachsen (1441-1486)
- Frederick III, Holy Roman Emperor (1415-1493)
- Friedrich II. von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach (1460-1536)
- Kunigunde von Österreich (1465-1520)
- Leonor of Portugal (1436-1476)
- Sofia of Poland (1464-1512)