Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dorothea Schmaus (1848-1936) Housewife (b. June 10, 1848, Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany - d. November 30, 1936, Hudson, New York, USA)
Her father was Michael Schmaus; and her mother was Rosa Wolf. They were from Bamberg, a town in Bavaria, Germany. It is located in Upper Franconia on the river Regnitz, close to its confluence with the river Main.
She was born on June 10, 1848, in Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany.
She emigrated to the United States around 1875.
She married George Feltner (1851-1940), of Hamburg, Germany 25 Jun 1876, in Manhattan.
- Anna M. Feltner (1877-c1955) who married Melvin J. Yates on December 31, 1907 in the Bronx
- Augusta F. Feltner (1879-1954) who never married
- Rosamund Feltner (1880-1952) aka Rose Feltner who married Matthew John Donovan (1879-1958) on April 24, 1904 in New York City
- Alma Feltner (1883-1940) who married Edwin Joseph O'Malley (1881-1953)
- George Henry Feltner (1884-1958) who was born on December 09, 1884, and married Minnie L. Barmore (1884-1958) on June 12, 1907 in Brooklyn
- Robert H. Feltner (1886-1966)
- Dorothy Feltner (1889-1948) who married James T. Connors
- Clarence George Feltner (1891-1960) who was born on November 02, 1891, and married Helen M. Meyer on March 6, 1915 in Manhattan
She died on November 30, 1936, Hudson, New York.
She was buried in Stuyvesant Falls Cemetery in Stuyvesant in Columbia County, New York. She is buried with several of her children.