Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyDorothea von Brandenburg was born 1446 to Friedrich II. von Brandenburg (1413-1471) and Katharina von Sachsen (1421-1476) and died March 1519 of unspecified causes. She married Johann V. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1439-1507) 12 February 1464 JL in Lüneburg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Switzerland, Hungary, Spain, Belarus, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Dorothea von Brandenburg (1446-1519) and Johann V. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1439-1507)
- Agnes von Sachsen-Wittenberg (c1309-1338)
- Bernhard III. von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1303-1348)
- Katharina von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1330-1390)
- Magnus I. der Fromme von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (c1304-1369)
- Magnus II. Torquatus von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1328-1373)
- Sophie von Brandenburg (1300-1356)