Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyDorothea von Braunschweig-Lüneburg was born 1 January 1570 in Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany to Wilhelm von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (1535-1592) and Dorothea of Denmark (1546-1617) and died 15 August 1649 in Birkenfeld, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Karl I. von Pfalz-Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld (1560-1600) 23 February 1586 in Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Denmark, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Netherlands, Poland, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Dorothea von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (1570-1649) and Karl I. von Pfalz-Zweibrücken-Birkenfeld (1560-1600)
- Dorothea von Brandenburg (1420-1491)
- Elisabeth zu Stolberg-Wernigerode (-c1520)
- Erich II. von Pommern-Wolgast (1425-1474)
- Friedrich II. von Sachsen (1412-1464)
- Heinrich IV. zu Mecklenburg (1417-1477)
- Magnus II. zu Mecklenburg (1441-1503)
- Margarete von Österreich (c1416-1486)
- Sophia von Pommern (c1435-1497)
- Sophie von Pommern (1468-1504)
- Wilhelm II. von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (c1425-1503)