Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vital Statistics: Edit
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Son of Deacon John Warren (1685-1745) and Abigail Livermore (1683-1743)
- 1719-Jun-23 : Birth - Weston, Middlesex Co, Massachussetts Colony
- 1800- : Death - buied in Leicester at the Rawson Cemetery
Research Notes: Edit
LDS NFS Church Records identify the following :
1) this Ebenezer Warren as married to Elizabeth Hyde
2) a different Ebenezer Warren (son of John Warren and Elizabeth Carson) as married to Lydia Harrington.
- Ebenezer Warrin m. Lydia Harrington of Brookfield, int. 7 July 1745. per Vital Records of Leicester MA - Pg 225. (But which Ebenezer?)
- Ebenezer Warren m. Elizabeth Hyde - 8 Aug 1727 at Newton, Middlesex, MA. (Warren married at age 10?) per Vital Records of Newton MA - Pg 398.
3) They are matched with the wrong children also
Ebenezer baought three acres of land with a dwelling house, bark house, mill-house, beam house and tanyard of Patrick Watson in Leicester, MA. The land comprises a portion of the farm now or lately owned by Edward Warren. In the deed conveyed the property he is styled of Medford, and the records of that town confirm this point, though it is probable that his stay there was not long.
He was edidently quite successful in business, as he added largely to his possessions, owning a few years before his death about a hundred acres of land, besided his dwelling house and tanyard buildings. The dwlling house originally on the farm was a small house on the south side of the road to Spencer, a short distance east of the road to Paxton. The tanyard was on the opposite side of the road a short distance eastward. About 1780 he built a new house, which was inherited by this son Elijah, and grandson, Henry Elijah Warre, who tore it down about 1860.
He married Lydia Harrington, of Brookfield, Mass., she died in 1795.
Children of Ebenezer Warren and Lydia Harrington: Edit
Ebenezer Warren (1748-1753) - B. 1748-Dec-27 / D. 1753-Feb-13. (Age 5)
Hannah Warren (1748-1822) - m. Levi Chelson
Jonathan Warren (1750-1820) - B. Nov 27, 1750
Lydia Warren (1752-?) - b. Dec 6, 1752 - m. to Abner Dunbar on Mar 31, 1774 - their son Ebenezer Dunbar lived 100 years (1777-1877).
Ebenezer Warren (1754-1819) - b. Jun 9, 1754 - attled at Hubbardston - m. Phebe Garfield
Esther Warren (1758-?) - m. 1782 to Daniel Newhall of Brookfield MA and resided in Alstead NH - children
Elijah Warren (1758-1843) - b.1758 - American Revolutionary Soldier fought at the Battle of White Plains
Sally Warren (1760-1821) - b. in Leicester - m. 1786 to Thaddeus Upham, settled in Watertown MA - four children;
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown,Mass. ;Henry Bond: 1855. Pg 620.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts, Vol II - Pg 251-253.