Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyEberhard zu Rappoltstein was born 12 March 1570 in Guemar to Egenolf III. zu Rappoltstein (1527-1585) and Maria von Erbach-Erbach (1541-1606) and died 27 August 1637 in Strasbourg of unspecified causes. He married Anna zu Salm-Kyrburg (1572-1608) 1 December 1589 in Kyrburg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, the Netherlands, Belarus, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.
Common ancestors of Eberhard zu Rappoltstein (1570-1637) and Anna zu Salm-Kyrburg (1572-1608)
- Johann VI. zu Salm-Kyrburg (-1499)
- Johann von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (1419-1480)
- Johanna von Mörs und Saarwerden (-1513)
- Johannette von Salm (-1496)
- Marie von Nassau-Dillenburg (1418-1472)
- Nikolaus von Mörs und Saarwerden (c1448-aft1495)
- Simon III. von Salm (c1395-bef1459)