Vital Statistics Edit
- Daughter of George Augustus Rochfort-Boyd and ???
- 1853 - Estimated Year of Birth
- 1873-Jul-24 : Marriage to Thomas Robert Tighe Chapman (1846-1919) - 7th Chapman Baronet of Killua Castle.
- 1930 - Estimated Year of
Edith Sarah Hamilton Boyd is the daughter of George Augustus Rochfort-Boyd. She married Sir Thomas Robert Tighe Chapman, 7th Bt., son of William Chapman and Louisa Vansittart, on 24 July 1873. From 24 July 1873, her married name became Chapman.
About 1887, her husband left to live their children's governess by whom he had five illegitimate children, including the famous war here, Lawrence of Arabia.
George Augustus Rochfort-Boyd lived at Middleton Park, County Westmeath, Ireland. He held the office of Deputy Lieutenant (D.L.) of County Westmeath. He was baptised with the name of George Augustus Boyd. On 16 November 1867 his name was legally changed to George Augustus Rochfort-Boyd by Royal Licence.
In 1856 George Augustus Rochfort Boyd of Middleton Park became Master of the Hunt, a position he held until 1858 when John Fetherstonhaugh Briscoe ...
Children of Thomas Chapman and Edith BoydEdit
- Mabel Cecile Chapman (b1881) - born 1881 - (Westmeath Ireland Civil Register)
- Evan Jane Louise Chapman (b1874) - born 24 July 1874 - (Dublin Ireland Civil Register)
- Rose Isabel Chapman (b1878) - born 21 Oct 1878 - (Dublin Ireland Civil Register)
- Florence Lina Chapman (b1880) - born 5 Feb 1880 - (Dublin Ireland Civil Register)