Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lady Eleanor Neville (c. 1397 - 1472) was the second daughter of Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland (died 1425), by his second wife, Joan Beaufort, daughter of John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster and Katherine Swynford.
She was married first to Richard le Despenser, 4th Baron Burghersh, a grandson of Gaunt's younger brother Edmund of Langley, 1st Duke of York. After his early death without issue, she married Henry Percy, 2nd Earl of Northumberland (killed at the First Battle of St Albans, 1455).
Family of Eleanor and Henry Percy
Eleanor and Henry had 10 children:
- John Percy (b. 8 July 1418)
- Henry Percy, 3rd Earl of Northumberland (25 July 1421 - 29 March 1461, Battle of Towton)
- Thomas Percy, 1st Baron Egremont (29 November 1422, Leconfield, Yorkshire - 10 July 1460, Battle of Northampton, England)
- Lady Katherine Percy (28 May 1423 - d. aft 1475). She married Edmund Grey, 1st Earl of Kent
- George Percy (24 July 1424 - 14 November 1474)
- Sir Ralph Percy (1425 - 25 April 1464, Battle of Hedgeley Moor)
- Sir Richard Percy (1426/7–29 March 1461, Battle of Towton)
- William Percy, Bishop of Carlisle (7 April 1428 - 26 April 1462)
- Anne Percy (1436–1522)
- Joan Percy
|Offspring of Henry Percy, 2nd Earl of Northumberland and Eleanor Neville (1398-1472)|
|John Percy (1418-)|| |
|Henry Percy, 3rd Earl of Northumberland (1421-1461)||<year not a number>||<year not a number>|| Eleanor Poynings (c1422-1484)|
|Thomas Percy, 1st Baron Egremont (1422-1460)|| |
|Katherine Percy (1423-c1475)||<year not a number> Leconfield, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom||<year not a number> England, United Kingdom|| Edmund Grey, 1st Earl of Kent (1416-1490)|
|George Percy (1424-1474)|| |
|Ralph Percy (1425-1464)||<year not a number> Leckonfield, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom||<year not a number> Hedgeley Moor, Northumberland, England, United Kingdom|| Eleanor Acton (1427-1456)|
Jane Teye (1425-1448)
|Richard Percy (c1426-1461)|| |
|William Percy (1428-1462)|| |
|Joan Percy (c1430-1482)|| |
|Ann Percy (c1436-1522)|