Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyEleonore von Anhalt-Zerbst was born 10 November 1608 in Zerbst to Rudolf von Anhalt-Zerbst (1576-1621) and Dorothea Hedwig von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1587-1609) and died 2 November 1681 in Osterholm of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Norburg (1581-1658) 5 February 1632 in Nordborg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Portugal, the Netherlands, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Eleonore von Anhalt-Zerbst (1608-1681) and Friedrich von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Norburg (1581-1658)
- Anna von Brandenburg (1487-1514)
- Christian III of Denmark (1503-1559)
- Dorothea von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1511-1571)
- Frederick Oldenburg (1471-1533)
- Heinrich I. von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1463-1514)
- Johann Cicero von Brandenburg (1455-1499)
- Katharina von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1488-1563)
- Katharina von Pommern (1465-1526)
- Magnus I. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1470-1543)
- Margarete von Sachsen (1449-1501)