Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyElisabeth von Anhalt-Dessau was born 25 September 1563 in Zerbst, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany to Joachim Ernst von Anhalt-Dessau (1536-1586) and Agnes von Barby-Mühlingen (1540-1569) and died 5 October 1607 in Crossen an der Elster, Thuringia, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Johann Georg von Brandenburg (1525-1598) 6 October 1577 JL in Jagdschloss, Letzlingen, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belgium, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Belarus, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Netherlands, Poland, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Elisabeth von Anhalt (1563-1607) and Johann Georg von Brandenburg (1525-1598)
- Albrecht III. Achilles von Brandenburg (1414-1486)
- Anna von Österreich (1432-1462)
- Christian I of Denmark (1426-1481)
- Christina von Sachsen (1461-1521)
- Dorothea von Brandenburg (1430-1495)
- Elisabeth of Denmark (1485-1555)
- Elisabeth von Bayern-München (1443-1484)
- Ernst von Sachsen (1441-1486)
- George of Poděbrady (1420-1471)
- Hans of Denmark (1455-1513)
- Joachim I. Nestor von Brandenburg (1484-1535)
- Johann Cicero von Brandenburg (1455-1499)
- Margarete von Baden (1431-1457)
- Margarete von Sachsen (1449-1501)
- Wilhelm III. von Sachsen (1425-1482)