Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyElisabeth Wettin von Meißen was born 22 November 1329 in Wartburg to Friedrich II von Meißen (1310-1349) and Mechtild von Bayern (aft1313-1346) and died 21 April 1375 of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398) 7 September 1350 JL in Jena. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belarus, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.
Common ancestors of Elisabeth von Meißen (1329-1375) and Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398)
- Agnes von der Pfalz (c1201-1267)
- Burchard V. von Hohenberg (c1201-1253)
- Dietrich von Meißen (1162-1221)
- Günther VII. von Schwarzburg-Blankenburg (1210-1274)
- Jutta von Thüringen (1184-1235)
- Mechthild von Brandenburg (c1210-1261)
- Otto II. von Bayern (1206-1253)
- Otto von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1204-1252)