- AKA: Betty
- of: Cambridge and Stoneham, Massachusetts; Newmarket and Newfields, New Hampshire
- Born: 11 Jun 1915, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Died: 3 Dec 1999, Brentwood, NH
- Parents: ♂William Parsons Adams and ♀ Annie Elizabeth Nagle
- Married (1): ♂Donald M Small, 1932, Lynn, Massachusetts
- Died: March 1986
- Married (2): Fred M Hankin, 27 September 1956
- Born: 12 July 1900
- Died: 9 May 1967, Newmarket, Rockingham, New Hampshire
- by husband Donald
Links to PhotosEdit
- Four Generations - Rose Ann LaPierre, Annie Elizabeth Nagle, Elizabeth Elvira Adams, Walter or Donald Small.
- Portsmouth Herald Obituary December 4, 1999
- Elizabeth Hankins
- Newmarket - Elizabeth "Betty" Hankin, 84 formerly of Granite Street, died Dec 3, 1999 at the Rockingham Nursing Home in Brentwood.
- Born July 11, 1915, in Cambridge, Mass., she was the daughter of William P. and A. Elizabeth (Nagle) Adams. She graduated from Stoneham High School Class of 1932.
- For many years, she lived in Newmarket before moving to Newfields, were she lived for 28 years. In 1984, she moved back to Newmarket.
- She was employed as a clerk at Kingston-Warren Corp. in Newfields, and at Wentworth Lumber, Exeter Mfg. Co and Weiss Shoe, all of Exeter. She was a Town Clerk from 1970 to 1984.
- She was a communicant of St. Mary's Church, Newmarket, a charter member and former secretary of the Lamprey Aerie No. 1934 F.O.E. Auxilliary and past master of the Lamprey River Grange. She waqs also a member of the Robert G. Durgan American Legion Unit No. 67 in Newmarket.
- She was predeceased by her husband, Fred M. Hankin, who died in 1967.
- Survivors include two sons, Walter R. Small of Brentwood and Donald L. Small of Newmarket; five grandchildren, Mrs. Stephen (Paula) Hamilton of Brentwood, Walter Small Jr. of Brentwood, Stephen Small of Dover, Mrs. Nathan (Peggy) Margaret Small Porter of Newfields and Miss Patricia Small of Newmarket; four great-grandchildren, Stephen, Michael and Janelle Hamilton and Christopher Small; one uncle, Jrermiah Francis Nagle of Stoneham, Mass.; and several cousins.
- Doug Kastanotis' Main Page with Family Group Genealogy Links.