Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elizabeth Gelchion (1890-1961) Shipping Clerk at Curtain Factory (b. February 26, 1890, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. 1961, Garwood, Union County, New Jersey, USA)
Her siblings include: Matthew John Gelchion I (1886-1966) who married Mary E. Sullivan (1890-1967); Mary Catherine Gelchion (1888-1889); Winifred Gelchion (1891-1984) who married Joseph T. Furey I (1895-1925) and after his death married Francis Parks (1902-1988); Katherine Gelchion (1893-c1950) who married John Morgan; and Jane B. Gelchion (1903-1976) who married Patrick Cryan (1894-1961) aka Packy Cryan.
Elizabeth married William Henry Haney (1888-1985).
- Vincent Matthew Haney (1915-2003) who married Edna Stanland (1920-1983)
- Bernadette Jane Haney (1917-1995) who married Thomas Edward Carey (1909-1984)
- Rita M. Haney (1918-1990) who married Frank Pfaff
- William Haney (1921- ) who married Marie X (1921-1982)
- Matthew Thomas Haney (1926-1996) who was a Police Chief and married Eleanor Smith
- Joseph Haney (1926-c1928) who was a twin of Matthew and died as an infant
- Gerard Haney (1928- )
Bayonne, New JerseyEdit
In 1930 the family was living at 9 O'Brien Court in Bayonne, New Jersey.
Elizabeth Gelchion (1890-1961) was the second cousin, twice removed of Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ).