Beer Ferris, Devon, England
Elizabeth Jane Northey (1851-?) was an English woman who lived during the 19th century.
Birth and childhoodEdit
- Multiple possible BMD birth results...investigate more
By 1861, all of Elizabeth's (10) siblings were out on their own. The family still resided in in Beer Ferris, and her father was now captain of a barge. On 5 January 1867, Elizabeth (16) attended the marriage of sister Sarah Jane Northey in Beer Town.
- Multiple possible BMD marriage results...investigate further
Mature adulthood and deathEdit
- Ancestors of Elizabeth J. Northey (ancestors are the same as for sister Sarah Jane)
- ^ Public Record Office. "1851 England Census: John & Mary Northey Family". Retrieved on 2009-08-16. See original here.
- ^ Public Record Office. "1861 England Census: John & Mary Northey Family w/Peter Doidge". Retrieved on 2009-08-16. See original here.
- ^ General Register Office (2007-11-06). "Certified Copy of an Entry of Marriage for Richard Toll and Sarah Northey". Retrieved on 2009-06-07. See original here.