Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Born: 27 June 1868 in Green County, KY
- Married: 1884 in Green County, KY
- Died: 21 June 1945 in Green County, KY
- Burial:Old Hudson Cemetery, Green County, KY
- William Andrew Paxton (1886 - ??)
- Frank Paxton (1888 - ??)
- Mary Catherine Paxton (1890 -??)
- Linnie Bird Paxton (1892-??)
- Maude S Paxton (1894 - 1991)
- Pearl Paxton (1897 - ??)
- Albert Paxton (1899 - ??)
- Richard Paxton (1902 - ??)
- Nona Paxton (1905 - ??)
- Mattie Lee Paxton (1906 - 2001)
- Henry Paxton (1911 - ??)
- Francis Patrum Paxton (1913)
Elizebeth Louellen Paxton was born, March 22, 1868, and died June 21, 1945 being 77 years, 2 months, and 4 days of age. She was married to James Henry Paxton in 1884. To this union was born 12 children. Eight of them and her husband preceded her in death. She is survived by Mrs. Charlie Henderson and Mrs. Frances Paxton of Greensburg and Mrs. Logan Murrell and Mrs. Mattie Walker of Campbellsville. She is also survived by nine grandchildren and two great grandchildren, also a sister, Mrs. Julia Perkins of Phoenix, Arizona and on half-sister Mrs. Sam Whitlock of Campbellsville, KY. She professed Faith in Christ a number of years ago and lived a consistent Christian life, being a devoted wife, a loving Mother and a kind neighbor and friend to all. She will be missed by a number of relatives and friends. She was laid to rest in the family burying grounds near Bethlehem. Funeral services was conducted by Rev. Pruitt. --Record Herald, Greensburg, KY
1. White, Emma Siggins, 1902. Descendants of John Walker of Wigton Scotland and Some Allied Families.