Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Female
- Born: 1862 at Yass, King County, New South Wales.
- Died: 18 October 1935 in New South Wales at age 73
- Elizabeth Louise Marks (1862-1935)
- Emma Jane Marks (1864-1959)
- Margaret Ann Marks (1866-?)
- William Alexander Marks (1868-1953)
- Elijah James Marks (1870-?)
- Victor Clarence Marks (1872-1963)
- May Honor Marks (1876-1954)
- Charles Richard Marks (1879-1971)
- Maud Lydia Marks (1882-?)
- Millicent Patience Marks (1884-?)
The family moved from New South Wales to Queensland in 1878. They left by bullock wagon with a number of horses and cattle, staying a while on 2 different land options with a view to making a permanent settlement. Deciding to move on to Queensland. They initially resided in Dalby for a period before moving to Charleville.
Elizabeth never married, later in life carrying on a guest house in the old home.
- Kamali Masters First Families 2001.
- Rhonda Brownlow.
- Lee Ann.
- Residents & Settlers of Crookwell, 2. Unsure as if this is the same as Crookwell Settlers or a different document.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 15417/1862.
- Rosie Terren.