Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ellen Owen was born 1847 and died 15 April 1928 in Tatum, New Mexico of unspecified causes. She married Unknown Bueter 1871 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. She married Unknown Duncan .
This article corresponds to the individual described by the Ellen Cordelia Owen record at ancestry.com .
|Offspring of Ellen Owen and Unknown Bueter|
|Sophie McClish (c1864)||25 May 1864 Marble Falls, Texas, United States||1 September 1959 Lubbock, Texas, United States|| Jacob McClish (1860-1947)|
|Offspring of Ellen Owen and Unknown Duncan|
|Jane Duncan (1873)||16 April 1873 Navarro County, Texas||5 May 1909 O'Donnell, Dawson County, Texas|| Robert Hester (1859-1935)|
- 1920 census, a Elizabeth E Dyncan (Duncan) (ALA c1839) listed with Samuel B. Duncan (TX c1880) in Clovis, Curry, New Mexico. This is 80 miles due North of Tatum, NM where an ancestry says Ellen owen dies.
- 1860, there is an Ellen Owen in Navarro TX (TX ca1854) Jeff (c1832) & Harriet (c1833) are heads. Alice (2YO)
- 1870 Ellen Owen (c1854) Texas > San Saba > Precinct 2, brother samuel, father erasmus, a minister and wife Rhoda. only 16yo, so a little early to be married in 1871.
- 1870 in Anderson, Grimes county, there is a J W Duncan blacksmith, but he is 45 and has a large family. Maybe a son of his who learned his trade? Martin (TN c1851) is the eldest. William T (TN c1850) is 18YO.
- 1880 the Blacksmith Duncan is in Texas > Fannin > Precinct 1 > District 23, with son Martin 28.
- 1870 also in Anderson, Grimes co is a James Duncan (24YO), but he is living with a 18YO woman and works in a lumber mill.
Unless indicated otherwise, data is from Ancestry One world tree that goes through Ellen Owen . Information and sources for the data may be verified there by walking the tree.
- Unless indicated otherwise, data is from Federal Censuses and may be verified by performing searches on them.