Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Born: 26 May 1847, Ireland. Census records for 1870, 1880 and 1890 indicate a YOB of 1847/1848, and a POB of Ireland. Her gravestone shows a YOB of 1857, and is thought to be in error. Two of Ellen's children , Mararet Mariah, and Thomas Martin, indicate that their mother was born "at sea", indicating that she was born during the immigration from Ireland.
- Married: James S. Morrow (1846-1902) c1866, based on DOB's of children
- Died: 16 November 1901, Based on gravestone.
- Burial: Riverside Cemetery, Spencer, IA.
Ellen's parents are not known. They are believed to have immigrated to America in 1847, at the start of the Irish Potatoe Famine. There is a Henry Stackpole (1828-?) in Waterbury in 1860 who could conceivably be Ellen's father. He was, however, born in Maine, and is presumed to be unrelated.
- Margaret Mariah Morrow (1867-1930) = 1891 George H. Stoddard (?-?)
- Tressa Morrow (1871-1933) =1892 1) Eugene Clark (1859-1903) 2) Francis Scribner (1856-1931)
- Thomas Martin Morrow (1873-1917) =1896 Rosa Pritchard (1886-1933)
- James Albert Morrow (1878-1938) = Sohia Cecilia Mucha (?-?)
- Henry Morrow (c1881-?) = 1802 Minnie Pritchard (?-?)
- Patrick Morrow (?-?)