This text is collapsible.
Elmira Sarah Harrison was born on October 15, 1906 in Byrnedale, Pennsylvania to John Thomas Harrison and Mary Susannah Buskirk. She lived in Jay, Elk County, Pennsylvania with her parents into the 1920s. She married Martin Emil Widegren, son of Rudolph Emil Widegren and Augusta Carolina Lundgren, on Juen 6, 1928 in New York. They were living Jamestown, New York by 1930. Elmira died on February 18, 1994 in Jamestown, New York. She is buried in Sunset Hill Cemetery in Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1910 United States Federal Census, Jay, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
- 1920 United States Federal Census, Jay, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
- 1930 United States Federal Census, Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.
- Social Security Death Index
- Sunset Hill Cemetery records