Eltonhead and her mother, Martha, are gateway ancestors, with lineage to Henry II, King of England. See full lineage below.
- Henry Thacker, Jr. (1663-1708) married Elizabeth Payne (c1670-?), daughter of John Payne, Jr. and Anne Walker.
- Chicheley Thacker
- Jenny Thacker
- Capt. Henry Thacker married Mary Elizabeth Clowder.
- Elizabeth Thacker married John Vivion
- Martha Thacker married Rice Curtis and her second marriage to Thomas Hickman. This line is the grandparents of Pres. Barack Obama.
- Lettice Thacker
- Anne Thacker
- Frances Thacker married Thomas Vivion
- See also the "Ancestor tree" tab above.
Lineage to Henry II, King of England
Line of ascendancy to Henry II, King of England: correct (March 2009) lineage of Martha Eltonhead and her daughter Eltonhead Conway. contributed by Marianne Dillow, given to her by Douglas Richardson, author of "Plantagenet Ancestry, 2004" and "Magna Carta Ancestry", 2005.
William Longespée, Knt., 3rd Earl of Salisbury, married Ela of Salisbury.
Stephen Longespée, Knt., of King’s Sutton, Northamptonshire, married Emeline de Ridelisford.
Ela Longespée married Roger la Zouche, Knt., of Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
Alan la Zouche, Knt., Lord Zouche, married Eleanor De Segrave.
Maud la Zouche married Robert de Holand, Knt., 1st Lord Holand.
Maud (or Matilda) de Holand married Thomas de Swinnerton, Knt., 3rd Lord Swinnerton.
Robert de Swinnerton, Knt., 4th Lord Swinnerton, married Elizabeth de Beke.
Mary Savage married (as his 1st wife) William Stanley, Esq., of Hooton (in Wirral), Cheshire.
William Stanley, Esq., of Hooton (in Wirral), Cheshire, Stanley, married Alice Hoghton (or Houghton).
(The next table fills gaps automatically as ancestors get "facts" pages.)
- 1. Eltonhead Conway (c1646-1689)
- 12. William Eltonhead (c1556-)
- 13. Anne Bowers (c1560-)
- 14. Edward Sutton (c1550-)
- 15. Anne Stanley (c1550-)
- 24. Richard Eltonhead (c1530-)
- 25. Jennet Gerard (c1530-)
- 30. Peter Stanley (c1520-)
- 31. Cecily Tarleton (c1520-)
|Offspring of Edwin Conway and Martha Eltonhead (1628-1689)|
|Edwin Conway (1644-c1698)||11 May 1644 Rappahannock County, Virginia||7 September 1689 Richmond County, Virginia, British America|| Sarah Fleete or Walker (c1645-aft1685)|
Elizabeth Thornton or Thompson (c1645-)
|Eltonhead Conway (c1646-1689)||1646 England, United Kingdom||28 October 1689 Middlesex County, Virginia, United States|| Henry Thacker, Sr. (c1632-aft1672)|
Records of Eltonhead Conway daughter of Edwin Conway and Martha Eltonhead
- 7 June 1648
- Eleanor Eltonhead, who was a aunt of Eltonhead, married Capt. William Brocas. Eltonhead was given a gift of a mare colt to be delivered when she turned 16 years of age or the day of her marriage.
- 7 May 1653
- Ladie Agatha Chicheley, aunt to Eltonhead, made a gift of a cow in Lancaster County, Virginia. If Eltonhead died the cow would be given to her mother Martha the wife of Edwin Conway.
- 9 April 1656
- Col. John Carter of Lancaster County, Virginia, second husband of Eltonhead's aunt Eleanor Eltonhead, gave Eltonhead the oldest heifer in his possession.
ID 9267980 Worldteam I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eltonhead Conway and Henry Thacker, Sr are Marianne's 8th great grandparents.