- Sex : Female
- Born: 7 July 1864 in Carcoar District, Bathurst County, New South Wales.
- Died: 8 November 1959 at age 95
- Elizabeth Louise Marks (1862-1935)
- Emma Jane Marks (1864-1959)
- Margaret Ann Marks (1866-?)
- William Alexander Marks (1868-1953)
- Elijah James Marks (1870-?)
- Victor Clarence Marks (1872-1963)
- May Honor Marks (1876-1954)
- Charles Richard Marks (1879-1971)
- Maud Lydia Marks (1882-?)
- Millicent Patience Marks (1884-?)
The family moved from New South Wales to Queensland in 1878. They left by bullock wagon with a number of horses and cattle, staying a while on 2 different land options with a view to making a permanent settlement. Deciding to move on to Queensland. They initially resided in Dalby for a period before moving to Charleville.
- Hilda Maude Eliza Green (1885-?)
- Olive Dorothy Louise Green (1891-1951)
- Enid Barham Green (1894-?)
- Norma May Green (1896-?)
- Gladys Emma Green (1899-?)
- Jeffery Gordon Green (1902-?)
- Reginald Vivian Green (1907-1984)
- Rhonda Brownlow.
- Kamali Masters First Families 2001.
- Lee Ann.
- Residents & Settlers of Crookwell, 2. Unsure as if this is the same as Crookwell Settlers or a different document.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 7534/1864.
- Janice Nadin.
- Queensland Births Deaths and Sarriages, Marriage #001126. Marks, Emma Jane & James George Green 1884.