Engel means angel in some non-English languages and may refer to:
- "Engel" (song), performed by Rammstein
- Engel (role-playing game), a 2002 role-playing game
- Engel (band), Swedish industrial/melodic death metal band
- Engel group, in mathematics
- Engel theorem, in mathematics
- Engel expansion, in mathematics
- Engel curve, in economics
- Engel (surname) as a surname
See also Edit
- Engel v. Vitale, U.S. Supreme Court decision (1962)
- Paul Engle (1908-1991), American poet, writer, editor, and novelist
- Friedrich Engels (1820-1895), German social scientist and collaborator of Karl Marx
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.