Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyErdmuthe Benigna zu Solms-Laubach was born 13 April 1670 in Wildenfels to Johann Friedrich zu Solms-Laubach-Wildenfels (1625-1696) and Benigna von Promnitz-Sorau (1648-1702) and died 14 September 1732 in Ebersdorf of unspecified causes. She married Heinrich X. Reuß zu Ebersdorf (1662-1711) 29 November 1694 in Laubach. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Bohemia, Poland, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Erdmuthe Benigna zu Solms-Laubach (1670-1732) and Heinrich X. Reuß zu Ebersdorf (1662-1711)
- Agnes zu Wied (1520-1588)
- Amalie von Mansfeld zu Vorder-Ort (1506-aft1557)
- Anna von Mecklenburg (1485-1525)
- Elisabeth von Nassau-Dillenburg (1488-1559)
- Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561)
- Heinrich XIV. Reuß zu Greiz (c1464-1535)
- Johann III. zu Wied (c1475-1533)
- Otto zu Solms-Laubach (1496-1522)