This template is retiring. See Forum:Surnames.
- I just created Template:Infobox Surname. Any ideas about what can be added to it? -AMK152(Talk • Contributions 20:14, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
- Bravo. 1000% percent better than previous header1 layouts I see on a lot of the surname cats.
- I'd suggest you use px to size the image, so the formatting looks pro and users don't have to freak about creating an image that looks just right. I don't have any thoughts on what the dimension should be. Should keep with your diminutive approach though. Tiny, but not illegible. Also use thumb so viewers can always click for the crest/ tartan in all its glory -
- Clans are huge for many ethnic groups, so there might be a need for an optional Image2 to fit in the same Image cell. eg. Tartans or Clan symbols.
- -Phlox- 00:26, 10 September 2007 (UTC)