I'm going to start this thread on the watercooler. The Watercooler I understand to be a kind of place to gather and share miscellaneous information on or about certain topics.
Robin has been terribly busy recently on a sort-of pet project of his. I'm not sure what it is and I'm not sure I want to know. But, knowing him, it's not trivial and I'm sure we'd all miss it if it were ever taken away from us.
At any rate, I just start this thread to publicly say: thank you, Robin, for all your hard work.
Zephyrinus 17:53, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you. kind sir! Four days were taken up with New Zealand Society of Genealogists/2007 Conference. Resulting from that, I've been:
- helping critique a new website launched at that conference - NZ Genealogy Databases, which maybe by accident combines much of what's good about this site and WeRelate and GenCircles
- transcribing lots of stuff about my daughter's birth ancestry derived from meeting one of her birth relatives at the conference
- Much time has gone into w:c:Government, a new ambitious wiki that has a few things in common with this one, including Chad and me.
- Robin Patterson 01:45, 12 June 2007 (UTC)