Forums: Index > Watercooler > Terminology

Hello, I have been doing a lot of work on very old English lines and come across a number of terms that most people (including myself at first) did not know what they meant. Such terms at kight's fee, hides, messuage, etc. My question is that since these terms will be found on hundreds and eventually thousands of people pages on this site do we want to start making pages for definitions or does that go beyond what this site should have and we just make links to other websites? If you think we should add it to this site, what format do you think would be useful? Thanks for listening. --William Allen Shade (talk) 04:20, December 8, 2013 (UTC)

We have many definition pages, Will. See Category:Glossary for some of them. The more the merrier, so please add! Start with Copying from Wikipedia if possible, because that's the simplest if it has a page for the term. -- Robin Patterson (Talk) 08:42, December 19, 2013 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.