|Frank W. Messerly|
|Death:||25 Oct 1902 Columbus OH |
|Father:||George Messerly (1826)|
|Mother:||Anne E. Taylor (1829)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Clara Wilson (c1853)|
|Marriage:||07 Dec 1869, Fairfield, Ohio|
Franklin Washington Messerly Given name Washington F. Messerly. In 1880, "Frank Messerley" is a retail grocer in Lancaster, Ohio with 3 children.
- Famsearch says Maiden name CLARA E. WILSON.
- By 1900 Census, Franks is in Columbus, Ohio, Ward 13, Franklin County with Clara, but everyone else is gone. (look for any messerly in columbus ohio?- Nope- maybe some disease wiped all the kids out? Ok, maybe clara goes to relatives after Franklin dies- find her in 1910, and you find the relatives...Nope- 1910 she is listed as the "aunt" in the Edmund and Ada Drumm household.)
- Tenative Hypothesis- All the children died before 1900.
- Unless indicated otherwise, data is familysearch.org and may be verified there by running searches on the given names and dates.
|Name||Birthdate||Birthplace||Death date||Death place|
|Children of Frank Messerly (1849) and Clara Wilson (c1853)|
|George Messerly (c1871)||c1871||?can't find anything|
|Grace Messerly (c1876)||c1876|
|Ellsworth Messerly (c1879)||c1879||?Can't find any trace|
|Portal | Category|
- ^ according to Corax, but Corax didn't know about the children as of the date of creation of this article.