Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frank is listed in the 1900 census for Blue Earth County, Minnesota, born in Germany (Austria/Poland) in 1850. He has a single child, Agnes, age 12, born in Minnesota, living with him. He is shown as having immigrated to this country in 1885 and as being naturalized in Pennsylvania. Family correspondance tells us that Frank married a sister of Lawrence Mucha, and that her name was Katherine. She is presumed to be dead by 1900. Family correspondance also tells us that Frank had five sons, in addition to a daughter Agnes, and that he died in 1937. Frank is said to have come from "Galitia, Radomish, Poland". This probably corresponds to the Radom District (gubernia) in the Kingdom of Poland (as it was constituted between 1867-1917). There is also a large town "Radom" within Radom District. In 1897 the population of Radom District was in excess of 40,000 persons. The area lies between the Pilca and Vistula Rivers, between Kracow and Warsaw in the south central portion of modern Poland.
Frank is not in the 1920 census in Blue Earth, but at that time a Peter Studelski b. 1884 in Germany, immigranted in 1888, naturalized in PA, does appear in Blue Earth County, MN. He is presumed to be Franks son, despite the differences in immigation dates. his 1884 DOB, and Polish POB suggests that Katherine and Frank married in Poland prior to their immigration. Since none of the five sons are shown in the 1900 census as living with Frank we assume that they were then adults, and so would have to have been born in Poland. This seems to place the DOM of Katherine and Frank as early as c1870.
|DOB:||July 1850||1900 census, Blue Earth Co MN|
|POB:||Poland/Austria "Radomish"||per letter from Agnes Studelska Finnequist, December 1971 to Evelyn Willis|
|Spouse:||Katherine Mucha (c1845-bef1900)|
|Agnes Studelska (1888-aft1972)|
- 1900 census, Frank Studelski MN, Blue Earth Co . b. July 1850, emigrant 1885 from Poland/AustriaAncestry Link
- 1910 Census Frank Studulska Mapleton, Blue Earth Co, MN 53, born Austria/Poland Immigrated 1878, occupation Sexton, Cemetery Ancestry Link
- 1920 Peter Studelka, Blue Earth County, MN 1920 Ancestry Link
- 1900 Census John Studelski Freeborn Co, MN age 47, immigrated in 1881, in this country for 19 years, wife Julia, eldest daughter Mary age 17 b. May 1883 in Austria, son Frank b. July 1884 in MN.---immigration between May 1883 and July 1884 Ancstry Link
- 1910 census John Stachelski Freeborn Co MN, age 57, married 30 years to Julia, immigrated 1885, naturalized in PA Ancestry Link