Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frederick John Klein was born circa 1888 to Joseph J. Klein (1857-) and Anna UNKNOWN (c1858-bef1900) and died after 1974 in United States of unspecified causes. He married Catherine E. Glatt (1891-1913) 25 September 1912 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He married Evelyn Betz (c1895-1982) 28 April 1944 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
|Offspring of Catherine Glatt and Frederick John Klein (c1888-aft1930)|
|Jacob Joseph Klein (1913-1979)||15 June 1913 Chicago, Illinois, United States||1979 Wisconsin, United States|| Marguerite Jenny Heinlein (1914-1975)|
- Evelyn Betz (-1982) Daughter of Charles and Ida Betz; Aunt to Cecelia Volk Eleanore MOss William C Schaefer, Jr. and Rosemary Draths. Funeral Sept 30, 1982 at St. Philomena Church. Interment at St. Joseph's Cemetery.
- Frederick John Klein is the name listed on the birth certificate of his son, Jacob Joseph Klein.
- 1930 census lists Jacob as the widowed son-in-Law of the Glatt's. It is possible that both father (Fred) and son (Jacob) were combined into one line accidentally.
- 1920 census shows he was born in Illinois and his parents both born in Germany. Perhaps Jacob Glatt, the head of household, gave the information while Fred was out of the house and it is incorrect.
- 1930 census shows he was born in Illinois, his father in Wisconsin and his mother in Germany.
Jacob's birth certificate states that both Fred and Catherine were born in Chicago, Ill.
Catherine and Fred J. Klein were married by a Catholic priest, J.P. Schiffer.