Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is part of the family tree of Genghis Khan.
The following mythical ancestors are from The Secret History of the Mongols:
Borte Chino ("grey wolf") and Qo'ai-maral ("beautiful doe")
Bodonchar (sometimes Buzanchar)
Qaidu I (c. 1030, united the Mongols and recognized as Kaghan by the Song Emperor)
Yesugei - Hoelun
- Belgutei (not by Hoelun)
- Bekhter (not by Hoelun)
- Jöchi Khasar (also simply "Qasar" or "Kasar", or "Khabutu Khasar" - lit. "Khasar the Archer")
- Temüjin (Genghis Khan), Khagan 1206-1227 - Borte (principal wife)
- Jochi (paternity uncertain)
- Son Orda Khan, founder of the White Horde (Khan 1226-1280) in Kazachstan.
- Son Kochu, Khan of the White Horde 1280-1302.
- Son Batu Khan, founder of the Blue Horde, and later of the Golden Horde (or Kipchak Khanate) (Khan 1240-1255) in Russia.
- Son Sartaq, Khan of the Golden Horde 1255-1256.
- Toqoqan (?)
- Mengu-Timur, Khan of the Golden Horde 1266-1282.
- Son Berke, Khan of the Golden Horde 1256-1266.
- Son Sinkur
- Son Siban
- Nogai Khan
- Chaka of Bulgaria
- Chagatai Khan, founder of the Chagatai Khanate in present-day Iran, reputed ancestor of Babur of the Mughal Empire in India.
- Son Mö'etüken
- Son Qara Hülëgü (d. 1252), Khan of the Chagatai Khanate 1242-1246 and 1252.
- Son Mubarak Shah, Khan of the Chagatai Khanate 1252-1260 and 1266.
- Son Yesü Möngke, (d. 1252), Khan of the Chagatai Khanate 1252.
- Son Alghu, (d. ca. 1266), Khan of the Chagatai Khanate 1260-1266.
- Son Yesünto'a
- Son Baraq (Chagatai Khan) (d. 1271), Khan of the Chagatai Khanate 1266-1271.
- Ögedei Khan, ruled as Khagan 1229-1241.
- Son Güyük Khan, Khagan 1246-1248.
- Son Kadan.
- Son Kashin.
- Son Kaidu (d. 1301)
- Tolui - Sorghaghtani Beki
- Son Kublai Khan, Khagan 1260-1294, founder of Yuan Dynasty in China (as Emperor Shizu).
- Son Timür, Khan 1294-1307, ruled as Emperor Chengzong of Yuan China.
- Son Qayshan, Khan 1308-1311, ruled as Emperor Wuzong of Yuan China.
- See List of Emperors of the Yuan Dynasty and Yuan Dynasty family tree.
- Son Hulagu founder of the Ilkhanate in Iran and Mesopotamia.
- Son Abaqa, Il-Khan 1265-1282.
- Son Arghun, Il-Khan 1284-1291 - Buluqhan Khatan (wife).
- Son Gaykhatu, Il-Khan 1291-1295 - Padshah Hatun (wife).
- Son Tekuder (later "Ahmed Tekuder"), Il-Khan 1282-1284.
- Son Mongke, Khagan 1251-1259.
- Son Ariq Böke fought Kublai Khan for Khan and lost.
- Descent from Genghis Khan
- List of genetic results derived from historical figures
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Family tree of Genghis Khan. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|