Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyGeorg August Samuel von Nassau-Saarbrücken-Idstein was born 26 February 1665 in Idstein to Johann von Nassau-Idstein (1603-1677) and Anna von Leiningen-Dagsburg (1625-1668) and died 26 October 1721 in Biebrich of unspecified causes. He married Henriette Dorothea von Oettingen-Oettingen (1672-1728) 22 September 1688 in Kirchheim unter Teck. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Italy, Bohemia, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Portugal, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Georg August Samuel von Nassau-Saarbrücken-Idstein (1665-1721) and Henriette Dorothea von Oettingen-Oettingen (1672-1728)
- Agnes zu Wied (1520-1588)
- Anna zu Solms-Laubach (1557-1586)
- Eberhard XII. von Erbach-Erbach (1511-1605)
- Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561)
- Georg III. von Erbach-Erbach (1548-1605)
- Juliana zu Stolberg (1506-1580)
- Margarethe von Dhaun (1521-1576)
- Philipp III. von Nassau-Weilburg (1504-1559)
- Wilhelm von Nassau-Dillenburg (1487-1559)