Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
George Blunt was born in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in 1844. His parents were Daniel Blunt (1818 - 1885) and Eliza Cook (1818 - 1907). George married Caroline Broomhead Shaw in 1866. In the 1881 census, George is listed as a shoe machinist, and his wife as a shoe fitter. Also living with them is Ann Bromhead (1810 - 1882), listed as George's mother-in-law, who was working as a housekeeper. George and Caroline had the following children:
|Offspring of George Blunt and Caroline Bromhead Shaw (1845-1917)|
|Alfred Thomas Blunt (1872-1919)||1872 Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom||1919 Watford, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom|| Emma Alderman (1871-)|
|Jessie Elizabeth Blunt (1877-1966)|| |
|Edith Emily Blunt (1879-)|
- Alfred Thomas Blunt (1872 - 1919), born in Wellingborough, Journalist (1901), married 1895 Emma Alderman (1871 - 1955)
- Jessie Elizabeth Blunt (1877 - after 1902), born in Wellingborough, Book Fitter (1901), married 1902
- Edith Emily Blunt (1879 - after 1903), born in Wellingborough, Boot Machinist (1901), married 1903
Note: Jessie was listed as a book fitter in the 1901 census site, however likely to be boot fitter.
Alfred Thomas Blunt had the following children:
- Elsie Edith Blunt (1896 - after 1918)
- George Sydney Blunt (1898 - after 1901)
- Donald Henry Blunt (1900 - 1994)
George Blunt died aged seventy-nine in Wellingborough in 1923. His wife Caroline Blunt (1845 - 1917) also died in Wellingborough.