Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Male
- Born: 28 Sep 1797 at Sydney
- Married: 4 Mar 1818, in St. Matthews at Windsor, N.S.W.
- Buried: 1 April 1853, in Bathurst, N.S.W.
- Henry Kable (17 Feb 1786-c1852)
- Diana Kable (5 Dec 1788-c1855)
- Enoch Kable (24 Apr 1791-c1793)
- James Kable (19 Aug 1793-c1809)
- Susannah Kable (23 Oct 1796-c1885)
- Eunice Kable (30 May 1799-c1867)
- William Nathaniel Kable (22 Mar 1801-c1837)
- John Kable (1802-1859)
- Charles Dickenson Kable (5 Oct 1804-)
- Edgar James Kable (14 Aug 1808-c1849)
- George John Kable (31 Dec 1818-)
- Mary Matilda Kable (1822-1900)
- William Kable (24 Dec 1824-)
- Susannah Kable (c1831-)
- Elizabeth Kable (c1834-)
- Emma Adelaide Kable (1835-1920)
On baptism certificate: he was baptised George Esto, and the ceremony was on 19 November 1797, born 28 September 1797. The place of the ceremony is "not stated". The registration was at "St. P., Sydney, A." His parents were Henry and Susannah Kable and the ceremony was performed by "Not stated", Church of England.
On marriage certificate: extra details include the authority: licence, and it was a Church of England ceremony.
On death certificate: George Cable (no wonder I had trouble finding it), Bathurst, 55 years, Farmer. When died is 'Not Stated'. Buried on 1 April 1853. Ceremony performed in the Bathurst Circuit by Rev. Samuel Wilkinson, Wesleyan.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages: 659 Vol: 1a (Baptism); 2145 Vol: 3a (Marriage); 663 Vol: 110 (Death)
- The Kables : a Genealogical Descendency of the Issue from Australia's First Wedding Ceremony, 1788-1983. Compiled and Drawn by Bryan Thomas, assisted by Zillah Kable Thomas.
- http://users.tpg.com.au/juls2/zillahfiles/zillahnew/index.htm Henry and Susannah Kable / by Zillah Campbell. Accessed 24 May 2009.