|Father:||Nicholas Messerly (1793)|
|Mother:||Elizabeth Caley (bef1804)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Anne E. Taylor (1829)|
|Marriage:||12 Oct 1848, Fairfield Co, Basil, OH|
|Portal | Category|
|Name||Birthdate||Birthplace||Death date||Death place|
|Children of George Messerly (1826) and Anne E. Taylor (1829)|
|Frank Messerly (1849) (Washington Franklin)||1849||1902||Hypothesis- all children died|
|Jacob (1851) Jacob H.||1851||1852||died as infant|
|Jesse Messerly (1854) Jesse Lyman||1854||1928||had 3 girls|
|William Messerly (1857) William H.||1857||9 Sep 1916||No issue?|
Items regarding childrenEdit
- in 1880, William is living with a Charles Messerly (age 30) in the same boarding house in Sedalia, Pettis, Missouri.
- Mystery- what happened to William Messerly after 1880? Apparently dropped off the earth. Who was the Charles Messerly he was with in MO? (he had no brothers or sisters by that name).
- Maybe mistake identity regarding MO. William H dies in Franklin County, OH on 9 Sep 1916.
- 1850 Census, "Sister Elizabeth" is at the George Messerly household George's occupation is Tailor.
- Anne was born in New Jersey.
- neighbor "Jonathon Messerly age 20- no record of him- not a sibling of George- Jacob (james jacob). Jonas, and
- Elder brother Nicholas G. lives nearby. Lots of Switzers around
- Unless indicated otherwise, data from Corax.
- Corax says Ann taylor born 13 Nov 1829